Friday, January 30, 2015

More Bribery for Book Sales - Win a Kindle Paperwhite


Look who showed up on my doorstep last night. *happy jittery giggles* Having a hard time putting it down. Hopefully readers will have the same problem.

Arrival of my author copies means it's getting down to crunch time for this book to hit the shelves and I'd like to reward those of you who've put up with me as I muddle through this first book release. Especially those who show your support by pre-ordering a copy of The Long Ride Home. So here's what we're going to do.

Post a screenshot of your order verification in the comments below or email your receipt to me and you get two entries in the drawing for a Kindle Paperwhite. Sign up for my newsletter, that's another entry (If you're already a subscriber, you're automatically entered!). Pass this post along on FB or Twitter, that's one entry for each place you share. So if you hit 'em all, you could get your name in the drawing five times.

Post your pre-order proof of purchase in the comments or email it to me at karilynndell@gmail.com. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm MST on Monday, Feb. 2nd, 2015. I'll draw for the Kindle on Feb. 3, 2015, plus two other names who'll receive a signed print copy of the book.

The giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada. I'll be drawing the winners and posting the results here on release day, February 3rd.

(This giveaway is mine, not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, blogger).

For ordering links and how to sign up for my newsletter, visit KariLynnDell.com.


1 comment:

Linda G. said...

I pre-ordered it for my Kindle--can't wait to read it. (I already have a PaperWhite--love it!--so you don't have to enter me. But I can vouch that it's a Very Cool Prize.)

Hope you're enjoying the run-up to your big day. You deserve it. :)